Sunday, February 17, 2008

BIS 2.10.08: Fetishes

I love you guys, but I’m not sure that any of you are normal. Food, drugs, psychiatric disorders…when we scratch the surface of Best in Show, we’re likely to find some idiosyncratic behavior. Although I can’t speak from any personal experience about the sexual deviances of my radio friends, I’m pretty sure at least a couple of you are serious sexual wackos. To test this theory, I’d like to talk about the Top 10 sexual fetishes as defined in surveys conducted recently by popular men’s magazines to see if you guys match up with other, y’know more normal type guys…or if you’ll admit to having sexual fetishes that are beyond the pale.

As reported by askmen.com, here are the Top 10 sexual fetishes:

10. A flat stomach. Men and women both fantasize about flat stomachs.

9. Body piercings, specifically tongue piercings.

8. The “bad girl” look involving leather, rubber, latex, or vinyl.

7. Domination and submission. Predominantly women dominating and men submitting.

6. Feet and hands. Men like feet, women like hands.

5. Painted fingernails and lipstick on women, red being a color of choice.

4. Braids, ponytails, and pigtails. Men are favoring these younger looks for women’s hair, and Keith will be excited to hear that women actually have fetishes involving bald men.

3. Water. Showers, rain, bathtubs.

2. Golden Showers. I’m going to pause here for effect. The #2 male sexual fetish is a golden shower, giving or receiving. I’m talking about PEE!

1. Voyeurism and exhibitionism. Everyone wants to be dirty, rotten peeper or to be dirty, rotten peeped.


There are some things on this list that surprise me, -- I’m talking about PEE! -- and some things I expected to see that are missing, but I’m really interested in hearing how the 4 of you interpret the popular kinks.

For Sexy Best in Show Radio News, I’m Vanessa Cheatwood.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home